Other Important Information
*Sign-On Bonuses for qualified RNs, LPNs/VNs, CNAs, and Certified Caregivers
· GED (General Education Development) or High School diploma
· Background investigation and criminal history check
· Pre-Employment drug screen
· Clearance Fingerprint Card
· Pre-Employment Physical Examination may be required for certain position
· Valid Arizona Driver’s License – for certain positions (no DUI’s and/or major traffic offenses in the last 5 years)
· The facility is 24 hour/7 days a week operation and most positions require working alternate weekends and shift work.
· Understand and fluently speak the Tohono O’odham Language is desired
The conviction of a crime will not necessarily be a restriction to employment but will be subject to further review.
· Apply through website or download application
· Some starting salaries are negotiable, and are dependent upon educational/experience (DOE)
· Indian preference is recognized.
· Applications are kept on file for six months
· For additional information email or call Human Resources (520)585-5500.